Thursday, November 13, 2014

Japanese Students Attacking Japanese Asshat Pro-Nuke Professors

Japanese people are usually pretty quiet, respectful. Especially to those of higher rank, especially to teachers.

When young Japanese start confronting professors and yelling at them, well we could be reaching a tipping point.

The Japanese are not dumb. I spoke to a native Japanese, a 45 year old "girl", who is probably average intelligence. She still lives in Japan. I mentioned "Heh, just in case you weren't aware, Fukushima is A LOT worse than what the news is saying, and it continues to leak radiation every day."

 Her response was remarkable, because, again, Japanese are normally very polite. She said with an air of both irritation and disdain "OF COURSE, we ALL know". They love their country, many are starting to hate their Government.

Click CC at the lower right and you will get the translation subtitle into English



2 comments:

  1. Quote of Billy Joel:

    "If you search for tenderness
    It isn't hard to find
    You can have the love you need to live
    But if you look for truthfulness
    You might just as well be blind
    It always seems to be so hard to give

    Honesty is such a lonely word
    Everyone is so untrue
    Honesty is hardly ever heard
    And mostly what I need from you

    I can always find someone
    To say they sympathize
    If I wear my heart out on my sleeve
    But I don't want some pretty face
    To tell me pretty lies
    All I want is someone to believe"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuFScoO4tb0

    I don't hate government, or governance.
    However; i am chomping at the bit in eager anticipation of rooting out the lying criminals in any government & industry NOW!

    These students are angry too and have every right to be.

    Support those in government and industry who do tell the truth.
    DEMAND IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will like the latest. Please reach back & dig it out. :)
      Dry read, yet worthy of your time.

      Malefactory crew theme song (by the Nylons.)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlZixnVu97c

      Delete