Japanese people are usually pretty quiet, respectful. Especially to those of higher rank, especially to teachers.
When young Japanese start confronting professors and yelling at them, well we could be reaching a tipping point.
The Japanese are not dumb. I spoke to a native Japanese, a 45 year old "girl", who is probably average intelligence. She still lives in Japan. I mentioned "Heh, just in case you weren't aware, Fukushima is A LOT worse than what the news is saying, and it continues to leak radiation every day."
Her response was remarkable, because, again, Japanese are normally very polite. She said with an air of both irritation and disdain "OF COURSE, we ALL know". They love their country, many are starting to hate their Government.
Click CC at the lower right and you will get the translation subtitle into English
- Troll Jousting
- Radiation Preparation Resources
- Radiation Decorporation Resources
- Carrington Event and Astronomy
- Largest Lies of Nuke
- Nuke Accidents Civilian and Military 99 since 195...
- Videos, Moderated Prompt Criticality, real test by...
- Gundersen Email and Theories
- Conversions and Safety Limits
- Links Including Rad Maps
- Manifesto - Action Plan
- List of Reactors
- Pictures - High Quality
- Manifesto - Why Shut Them Down
- Renewable and Energy Efficiency
- Prepper/Survival Resources
- Uranium Aerosolized Into Atmosphere
- Chernobyl, How Real Men Fight a Nuke Diasaster
- Hormesis Is a Lie, Radiation that does not kill yo...
- Baseline is Just One Of The Lies